We have a relatively low staff
turnover here at Pyranha as we all rather like our jobs, however from
time to time we need to add fresh talent and skills to the team. We will
consider all applications, but being a paddler will always stand you in
good stead, providing you have the necessary qualifications, skills or
experience required for the position.
CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
Assistant Despatch Manager
Pyranha Mouldings Ltd. design and manufacture market leading canoes and kayaks in the North West of England under the Venture, P&H, and Pyranha brands,
distributing them worldwide via a network of specialist dealers. Due to continued growth, we are now looking to appoint an Assistant Despatch Manager.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Despatch Manager, deputising as necessary, and must be motivated, hard-working, and able to
pro-actively co-operate with other departments to drive shipments and improve efficiency.
- Administration of overall global supply chain and goods to market functions.
- Supervising the Despatch team, and assisting in recruitment and H&S training for the department.
- Management of company fleet, including servicing and maintenance scheduling, and ensuring the compliance of vehicles and drivers with current legislation.
- Checking, management, and control of stock.
- Overseeing the efficient and accurate fulfilment of parts orders.
- Other, ad hoc requirements such as order processing, deliveries, events etc.
- A customer focused attitude.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Strong numerical skills.
- An eye for detail and a dedication to accuracy.
- Fluent in MS Office.
- Full Driving Licence.
Training on all internal systems will be provided where necessary.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Hours: Full time, 8 hours per day to be decided between 8.00am and 5.30pm, 5 days a week. Overtime and weekends may be required occasionally.
A 3 month trial period will apply to this position. For consideration, please email your CV to email@example.com